To provide the best transition back during our first phase, we're asking you to help us create a safe and welcoming environment for fellow participants.
The following are required for all attending:
- 6-foot distancing from other households
- Those with COVID symptoms should not attend worship
The following is recommended:
- If you have high risks medically for serious illness associated with COVID, or are not fully vaccinated, you are encouraged to take advantage of other ways to worship, including virtually and at outdoor services.
To allow for distancing during this first phase, attendance will be set to 75 people, so please pre-register! If you have difficulty signing up for a spot, contact the church office and we will work to ensure that you are able to join us at least once for either the first or second week.
Register for indoor Sundays:
Sunday, July 18, 10am REGISTER HERE
Sunday, July 25, 10am REGISTER HERE
Sunday, August 1, 10am REGISTER HERE
Sunday, August 8, 10am REGISTER HERE
Check-In Process on Sundays
- The WEST DOORS ONLY will open 15 minutes prior to worship for entry.
- If you have your registration and QR code from your free "ticket" on your phone, have that ready. A host will be checking you in. If you are not familiar with this process, don't worry! The host may ask for your name to check you in. This is to help us maintain our 75-person capacity during our Phase 1 return to indoor, in-person worship.
- MASKS will be REQUIRED at all times INSIDE
- We will be allowing members to seat and distance themselves, maintaining 6 feet distance from other households. To help with distancing, seating will be in every other row. Please observe the signs.
- On Sundays when communion is served, ushers will hand out individual, sealed communion elements as you enter. We will participate in communion at our seats and you will be instructed when to do this.
- FELLOWSHIP TIME will be OUTSIDE before and after worship. No mask is required outside.
- No food or beverages are being served during Phase 1 of returning to in-person worship.
- No handshaking or physical contact
- Volunteers will be present to greet you and help you better understand our safe practices.