We are happy to be celebrating worship back in the sanctuary! Please join your friends and congregation members indoors at All Saints.
- Registration is no longer required to attend in-person services as of August 1.
- We will no longer be limiting attendance numbers.
- Distancing of 6 feet is still recommended but not required. All rows will be available for seating.
- Masks will still be required for now. This is to provide a safe and welcoming environment for the largest number of people to attend, including children and their families. Those under 12 are not able to be vaccinated yet and we want to provide an environment, at least for the remainder of the summer, where families feel able to attend worship. This is also at the same time that the Delta variant is spreading widely among the unvaccinated community and as the CDC is seeing greater transmission than previous variants even among those who are fully vaccinated.
It’s been a long wait and we want to thank you for your continued patience and commitment to our ministry over this time. It’s greatly appreciated!
If you cannot join us in person for worship, view worship on this website (view service videos).
Sign up for the All Saints e-news to receive weekly and topical information.
The best way to communicate with staff is by email. Addresses are listed here. If you need to stop by the church, please make arrangements in advance, and plan to wear a mask, just as staff are doing. Contact the church office via phone at 952.934.3550 to leave a voicemail message.
SMALL GROUP GATHERINGS
Small groups that gather at church may do so without a specified time limit (as previously required). All group meetings must be scheduled in advance through the church office. Masking will be optional for the fully vaccinated for evening and weekend meetings of small groups (15 or less) where group members consult with each other to create a welcoming environment for all, and as long as children under 12 are not present.
As consistent with CDC guidance, those who are not vaccinated should still wear a mask. Groups who gather on weekdays at church will require masking to protect children and staff in our facility during the week. Please contact the church office about facility availability during the week.
Please follow health and safety precautions and ensure that you can answer "No" to the following questions:
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have a new cough or a cough that is becoming worse?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any other symptoms of illness?
Find additional CDC information here.