This past year, we've accomplished some great new things together.
- Both worship services are experiencing vitality and energy with new leadership
- Our new parking lot is providing an improved welcome to all that come on our property
- Refreshed main floor restrooms have provided improved hospitality
- Upgrades to our sanctuary projector and sound system are improving the worship experience
- Our first Community Block Party drew people from our neighborhood and prompted members to step out and invite their friends and neighbors
- A new advertising and communication strategy started, which will include our first direct mail invitations to over 7,000 neighbors near All Saints for Christmas.
- We launched a new name for Sunday School (Kids Connection) and identified plans to refresh our kids' and youth spaces.
Find out about what's in store for 2019 by viewing our Awaken 2019 brochure.
Please reflect on a plan for giving in 2019 and respond by completing a
Statement of Intent card. Every gift matters. Every gift is appreciated!