This past year, we've accomplished some great new things together.
- Our worship life continues to reflect new energy and creativity from leadership and the gifts of more and more members shared in both of our Sunday services.
- Increased invitations through new resident mailings, Christmas postcards to thousands, and advertising for special events such as the Paul Douglas talk are building awareness and a pro-active posture of welcome month after month
- Over $126,000 given to impact the whole Church and local and global ministries beyond All Saints
- Newly refreshed lower level restrooms accessible and inclusive to all, energy efficient LED lighting and refreshed kids space, demonstrate continued care and investment in our facility for ministry
- A new strategic planning process is building up lay leadership and will strengthen engagement from new and experienced members of this community
Find out about what's in store for 2020 by reviewing our Devoted 2020 brochure.
Please reflect on a plan for giving in 2020 and respond by completing a
Statement of Intent card. Every gift matters. Every gift is appreciated!