We all seek a larger purpose beyond ourselves. If you're exploring ways to share God's love and make an impact here at All Saints or in the community, this is a great place to start. Serving can not only be a great way to help but to meet people.
SERVING AT ALL SAINTS
One of the main ways we serve our community during the week is by providing a great welcome and worship experience on Sundays. We also welcome support in our kids and youth ministries and in the church office. Check out all of our roles and teams below.
- Hospitality (Greeters, Ushers, Event planning team)
- Worship (Communion assistant, altar guild team)
- Music (Saints Chorale adult choir, Carillon Bell Choir, Saints Brass instrumentalist, other instrumentalist, Choristers youth choir)
- Office Assistant (help behind the scenes with projects during the week)
- Kids Ministry (small group leader, project assistant)
- Youth Ministry (small group guide, project assistant)
- Worship Technology (Sanctuary soundboard operator, Sanctuary video display operator)
- Quilting and Prayer Shawl Teams (create items for outreach and care)
- Gardening Team (maintain and improve our grounds)
- BeFrienders (extend caring friendship to our seniors)
Have another skill or area where you want to serve? Let us know.
Complete the form below so we can follow up with you.
SERVING ALL SAINTS PARTNERS
Looking to help make an impact locally or globally with one of All Saints' ministry partners? Check out our partners and request information.