We're reaching out to you with videos, activities, prayer and support. Updated media and materials are added every week. Let's stay connected!
Faith tells us to believe in things we can't see by using what we can see. We may not be able to see God, but we can see him in everything he has created. Listen to stories about different people in the Bible who had faith, even though they couldn't see God with their eyes.
View this week's videos here.
Family Community Challenge
While we are not currently meeting for regular worship and activities, stay in community by accepting the All Saints Task Hunt family challenge on GooseChase.com. Choose from a variety of tasks and activities for your family to do at home.
What to do:
Join the Mission:
Go to GooseChase.com or download the App “Goose Chase.” Type in code GZRG58 or search for the mission All Saints Task Hunt.
Join a Team:
There are teams set up for three family age groups:
- families with kids 0-5
- families with kids in elementary school (K-6th grade)
- families with kids in Junior/Senior High.
If you have children in multiple groups, you can choose
which team you join.
Do tasks on the list to earn points for your team. Most tasks involve pictures or video.
Post a video or picture:
Post a video or picture on social media or in the app and tag All Saints.
New tasks will be added regularly. Most importantly, have fun!
Sometimes we are faced with a task that seems impossible. This is what the disciples thought when Jesus told them to go and make disciples of all nations. We learned, just as the disciples did, that nothing is impossible with God on our side.
Upside Down: Jesus Changes Everything (Humility)
- How do you put others first?
- What keeps you from putting others first?
- What have you discovered about God that surprised you?
Playlist – Put love in the mix
- What makes you feel loved?
- What keeps you from connecting with others?
- When is it hard to love others?
- How can you show love to God?
The Big Quiz: Show What you Know (Knowledge)
During the January Kids Connection series we talked about the difference between having knowledge and having wisdom. Kids learned how to live their lives with wisdom gained by looking at the early life of Jesus.
Hall of Fame (Honor)
- How does it make you feel when you’re overlooked?
- What are the best ways to honor your friends?
- Why do promises matter so much?
- How do you honor God?
Talent Show: Brave the Stage (Courage)
- What do you worry about?
- What have you had to do that you didn’t feel ready for?
- How do you respond when things seem impossible?
- How can you be brave, even when others are afraid?
Trek: An Adventure in Trust
- What does it look like to trust in God?
- When is it hard to trust God?
- What do you need to trust God with right now?
- When have you had to trust God?